Road transfers from Nelson Airport (50 minutes) are $350 each way (1-2 persons), $500 (3-8 persons).
Helicopter transfers from Nelson Airport to our on-site helipad (15 minutes) can be quoted and depends on the number of passengers and luggage.
- Driving time from Nelson is approximately 50 minutes.
- Driving time from Christchurch on the East Coast is approximately 4.5 hours
- Driving time from Greymouth on the West Coast is approximately 3.5 hours
- Driving time from Picton on the North coast is approximately 3 hours.
- The Helicopter transfers from Nelson Airport to the helipad at Falcon Brae takes only 15 minutes and offers spectacular views of the Tasman Bay coastline, Abel Tasman National Park and the ranges surrounding the Nelson Lakes region.
- Daily flights to Nelson from the 3 major International Airports of Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland enable easy connection to international flights.
- Private limo charters or classic car rentals can be arranged.